SpyderCHECKR 1.6 Macintosh Download, September, 8th 2022
Camera Color Correction for Photo and Video
Download Spyder Checkr 1.6 (macOS) here:
SpyderCHECKR, SpyderCheckr Photo and SpyderCHECKR 24 allow photographers and videographers to color calibrate their cameras, perform precision in-camera white balance and record known-color samples. SpyderCHECKRs help capture consistent color from day to day and camera to camera and apply these results easily in your workflow with post processing software such as, Adobe Photoshop and Lightroom, Hasselblad Phocus, and Blackmagic DaVinci Resolve 11. The easy to use SpyderCHECKR calibration software making post production quicker by getting consistent, predictable color right from the start.
• Mac OS X 10.10, 10.11, 10.12, 10.13, 10.14, 10.15, 11, 12. (Yosemite through Monterey)
• 128MB of available RAM
• 100MB of available hard disk space
• Adobe Lightroom v2 and higher, or Adobe Photoshop CS3 and higher, Hasselblad Phocus 2.8 and higher, or Blackmagic DaVinci Resolve 11 and higher
- Support for Spyder Checkr Photo
***1.5 version: (NEW 7.7.21)
- SpyderCheckr 1.5 is now fully Universal, with native support when running on Apple Silicon processor Macs.
***1.4 version: (NEW 11.6.20)
- SpyderCheckr 1.4 is now compatible with MacOS Big Sur. This is an Intel-only version which runs natively on Mac Intel systems, and also under Rosetta2 emulation on the new Mac M1 systems.
- SpyderCheckr 1.3 is now a 64-bit application and installer, for full compatibility with OSX 10.15 and beyond.
This also eliminates “not optimized for your Mac” alerts with older versions of SpyderCheckr in OSX 10.13 and 10.14.
NOTE: you MUST install SpyderCheckr 1.3 to be able to launch it under OSX 10.15.
- Retina display support, for improved user interface appearance (better, sharper, smoother)