SpyderPRINT 5.6 Installer for Macintosh, June 11.th 2020
Download SpyderPRINT 5.6 (macOS) here:
Requirements: Datacolor 1005 spectrocolorimeter or Spyder3Print/SpyderPRINT SR spectrocolorimeter
Operating System Support
Mac OS X Mac OS X 10.11, 10.12, 10.13, 10.14, 10.15, 11.0 (aka 10.16). (El Capitan through Monterey)
This software works with BOTH the original Datacolor 1005 spectro and the 2nd generation Spyder3Print/SpyderPRINT SR spectro, and is a recommended upgrade for existing PrintFIX PRO, Spyder3Print, Spyder3Studio SR, and SpyderPRINT users who are running OSX 10.11 or later. It is also part of the Spyder5 Studio and SpyderX Studio packages.
************* Highlights *************
What’s New in 5.6: (NEW 11.6.2020)
- The SpyderPRINT application is now compatible with MacOS Big Sur. This is an Intel-only version which runs natively on Mac Intel systems, and also under Rosetta2 emulation on the new Mac M1 systems.
What’s New in 5.5: (12.4.2019)
- The SpyderPRINT application and installer are now 64-bit, for full compatibility with OSX 10.15 “Catalina” and beyond. This also eliminates “not optimized for your Mac” alerts in OSX prior to 10.15.
- Retina Display support, for improved user interface appearance (better, sharper, smoother)
- Assorted internal improvements and bug fixes.
- NOTE: All previous measurement files and target prints created with earlier versions of SpyderPRINT remain “valid”, and can be used with the new 5.5 version.
- NOTE: When making NEW uncalibrated target prints with the 5.5 version: please read the documentation in the SpyderPrint 5.5 “Welcome” screen, describing the proper OSX Print dialog settings to do so.