SpyderPRINT 5.6 - macOS
SpyderPRINT 5.6 Installer for Macintosh, June 11.th 2020
Download SpyderPRINT 5.6 (macOS) here:
Requirements: Datacolor 1005 spectrocolorimeter or Spyder3Print/SpyderPRINT SR spectrocolorimeter
Operating System Support
Mac OS X Mac OS X 10.11 and later (El Capitan through macOS 13 Ventura)
This software works with BOTH the original Datacolor 1005 spectro and the 2nd generation Spyder3Print/SpyderPRINT SR spectro, and is a recommended upgrade for existing PrintFIX PRO, Spyder3Print, Spyder3Studio SR, and SpyderPRINT users who are running OSX 10.11 or later. It is also part of the Spyder5 Studio and Spyder X Studio packages.
PLEASE NOTE the following about OSX and system compatibility!
- If you’re running OSX 10.7.x through OSX 10.10.x, you’ll need to stay with the previous SpyderPRINT 5.0.2 software.
- If you’re running OSX 10.6.x or earlier, you’ll need to stay with the much older SpyderPRINT 4.2.3 software.
************* Highlights *************
What’s New in 5.6: (NEW 11.6.2020)
- The SpyderPRINT application is now compatible with MacOS Big Sur. This is an Intel-only version which runs natively on Mac Intel systems, and also under Rosetta2 emulation on the new Mac M1 systems.
What’s New in 5.5: (12.4.2019)
- The SpyderPRINT application and installer are now 64-bit, for full compatibility with OSX 10.15 “Catalina” and beyond. This also eliminates “not optimized for your Mac” alerts in OSX prior to 10.15.
- Retina Display support, for improved user interface appearance (better, sharper, smoother)
- Assorted internal improvements and bug fixes.
- NOTE: All previous measurement files and target prints created with earlier versions of SpyderPRINT remain “valid”, and can be used with the new 5.5 version.
- NOTE: When making NEW uncalibrated target prints with the 5.5 version: please read the documentation in the SpyderPrint 5.5 “Welcome” screen, describing the proper OSX Print dialog settings to do so.