Download Spyder Checkr 1.3 (Windows) here:
SpyderCHECKR 1.3 Windows, 13. September 2019
Camera Color Correction for Photo and Video
SpyderCHECKR and SpyderCHECKR 24 allow photographers and videographers to color calibrate their cameras, perform precision in-camera white balance and record known-color samples. SpyderCHECKRs help capture consistent color from day to day and camera to camera and apply these results easily in your workflow with post processing software such as, Adobe Photoshop and Lightroom, Hasselblad Phocus, and Blackmagic DaVinci Resolve 11. The easy to use SpyderCHECKR calibration software making post production quicker by getting consistent, predictable color right from the start.
• Windows 7, 8, 10 (all 32/64), and Windows 11
• 128MB of available RAM
• 100MB of available hard disk space
• Adobe Lightroom v2 and higher, or Adobe Photoshop CS3 and higher, Hasselblad Phocus 2.8 and higher, or Blackmagic DaVinci Resolve 11 and higher
- HDPI display support, for improved user interface appearance (better, sharper, smoother)
*** 1.2.1 version:
- Updated the software activation code to use TLSv1 instead of SSLv3. This should be the
fix that prevents warning bells from going off in various antivirus software during software
activation (the SSLv3 issue). This is the key software change in this version.