Download Spyder5EXPRESS 5.5 here:
Operating System Support
Windows 7 32/64, Windows 8.0, 8.1 32/64, Windows 10 32/64, Windows 11
Supports this Spyder sensor:
Spyder5EXPRESS - ONLY
What’s New in 5.5
- Improvements in graphics and cosmetics
- Assorted internal improvements and bug fixes.
What’s New in 5.3
- Main application: When running in Windows 10 build 1709 or later, fixes a problem in which the calibration just performed does not take effect.
What’s New in 5.2
- Main application: When naming and saving a profile immediately after calibration: if there are double-byte characters in the profile name, these are now stripped/removed from the name and you’ll be warned this has happened. If at least one character remains in the profile name, it will be saved with the modified name. If the entire name was double-byte characters, you’ll be prompted to start over and enter a new profile name. (Previously, the presence of double-byte characters in a profile name would cause problems, such as non-working profiles or crashes).
- Main application: A few miscellaneous spelling/translation problems were fixed.
- SpyderUtility (background operation): The “GammaTracker.cpp” error alert will no longer appear. In the past, this could happen at various times: waking from sleep, hibernation, switching graphics cards on laptops with dual cards. If you’d disabled SpyderUtility from launching automatically on startup or login to prevent these alerts, we recommend leaving it enabled after installing the 5.2 version. SpyderUtility ensures that the calibration curves in the video card of a Windows system are loaded on system startup and it will actively keep them loaded while you’re using your system.