- L-Star is listed as an option in both Spyder X Elite display calibration, and in Spyder Print printer profiling. Can you tell me why I might want to use this option?
- What is rendering intent?
- With Spyder Print it's not obvious how this helps me match the monitor display to the printer output since there does not appear to be any linkage between its calibration and my Spyder display profile.
- Which working color space should I select in PhotoShop?
- What does calibrate mean?
- What is a profile?