- In the middle of the measurement process, you may be directed to adjust the Brightness, depending on your selections in the “Identify Controls” section.
- Spyder X2 software will show you the value of the measured brightness and the target brightness.
- You will have to change the brightness inside the OSD (On-Screen Display) setting of your display, or by using the keyboard controls on your laptop.
- Repeat this procedure until you're as near as possible to the target value (inside the green range of the chart).
- Once you reach the target, you can click on "Continue" to start the rest of the measurement process.