StudioMatch - Part 3
Main StudioMatch calibration measurement on all displays
Main StudioMatch calibration measurement on all displays- Place the sensor into the marked position on the display.
- Click "Next" to start the measurement process.
- The Spyder X2 software will take you to measure all displays you have selected to be in this StudioMatch process.
Name your ICC profile for each monitor
- Enter the profile name for the monitor the StudioMatch function has just measured.
- We recommend to have a date also entered in the profile name.
Set a time interval for a reminder for the next calibration- Depending on your individual work setup, a reminder between 2 weeks and 2 month is recommend.
Save the monitor ICC profile- Click "Save" to save the monitor ICC profile for current monitor.
- The StudioMatch function will take you from one monitor to the next until all monitors is measured.
Click "Next" to continue with the final steps in the StudioMatch process
- Click "Next" to continue with the final steps in the StudioMatch process.- back to support article StudioMatch - Part 2
(to support article StudioMatch - Part 4)