Spyder Checkr, SpyderCheckr Photo and Spyder Checkr 24
- macOS 13 Ventura to macOS 10.15 Catalina: Is SpyderCHECKR working with the new macOS 13 Ventura to 10.15 Catalina?
- What is the difference between a SpyderCheckr Camera Calibration and a DNG Camera Profile?
- When I crop my target shot, it does not come out exactly rectangular. Will this effect my Camera Calibration’s accuracy?
- What do Colorimetric, Saturation and Portrait Modes in the SpyderCHECKR software mean?
- I understand about using the SpyderCHECKR / SpyderCHECKR 24 to build Camera Calibrations. But what else can it be used for?
- Why doesn’t the SpyderCHECKR / SpyderCHECKR 24 preset drastically change my image?
Spyder Checkr 24 (only related to Spyder Checkr 24)
- When I photograph the SpyderCHECKR 24 target in landscape orientation, the software will sometimes correct the orientation, but other times it will not. What is the secret to making this work?
- My SpyderCHECKR 24 target lives in a small camera bag. My target has become slightly curled from storage and use. Can I just flatten the target?
- How do I care for my SpyderCHECKR 24?
- Why should I use the SpyderCUBE and not a regular gray card?
- Is it possible to combine the SpyderCUBE and the SpyderCHECKR?
- Does the SpyderCUBE come with software?
- Can I use the SpyderCUBE indoors or outdoors?
- My SpyderCUBE got dirty, how should I clean it?
- I’m confused between the SpyderCUBE targets and the SpyderCHECKR. Which should I use on location?
- Can I calibrate my smartphone’s camera with Spyder LensCal?
- I use Lightroom. It includes a tool for lens profiling. Does this conflict with Spyder LensCal, or make it unnecessary to use Spyder LensCal?
- I am a mountaineer and photographer, and have always wondered if my autofocus was as accurate at high elevations as it is at sea level. Can I use Spyder LensCal to check, and ideally correct, this?
- Should I calibrate my lenses for indoor lighting, outdoor lighting, or both?
- I lead photo safaris in Africa and elsewhere. My equipment sees a lot of use, some abuse, and a great deal of thermal cycling. Is it still worth my while to use Spyder LensCal?
- Will filters and add-on lenses invalidate my Spyder LensCal lens calibrations?