Articles in this section
- What is Datacolor’s technical support policy?
- What can I do if I have activated my software in the past but have lost my License Code?
- What do the terms Serial Number, Activation Code, and License Code mean?
- If I install the software on a different machine, do I need to enter the Serial Number or License code when prompted by the software?
- What is software activation and why do I need this?
- What's the difference between a spectrophotometer and a colorimeter? I've been told that a spectrophotometer is better, but I'm unclear on how and why.
- Am I able to sell or distribute the printer profiles that are generated with my Datacolor products?
- Am I able to install Spyder display calibration software on more than one computer?
- How do I receive software updates?
Datacolor provides technical support at no additional charge.
If you have a question, please feel free to submit a ticket here!