Articles in this section
- macOS 14 Sonoma and Apple Silicon M1/M2 system support
- macOS 13 Ventura - the installation end with an error
- I have been using Spyder5ELITE / Spyder X Elite to calibrate my monitors, and now want to calibrate my projector with it as well. What do I need to know for this new process?
- I want to use my calibrated projector when displaying images in other locations. Do I need to recalibrate each time I set up my laptop and projector?
- How to I match my monitor to my projector?
- What exactly happens when my monitor is calibrated?
- What conditions are required for using a calibrated projector? (Spyder X Elite / Spyder5ELITE only)
- Sorry, no calibration data was found in the profile "sRGB Color Space Profile"
- Does Spyder software for monitor calobration work with emulated OS / Virtual Machines?
- How do I disable the Spyder Recalibration Warning?
More accurate white balance and shadow detail, and the blazing speed of calibration with Spyder X are the top reasons.
- My older calibrator still works fine with my older displays but seems to have difficulty with newer screen types. Will Spyder X calibrate the more recent types of computer screens?
- Spyder support for Windows 11
- Can a curved monitor be calibrated with Spyder X Elite / Spyder X Pro / Spyder5?
- I have lost my serial number (license code) and can’t find it anymore. How do I get back my serial number?
- How do I know if my monitor has color controls?