- How do I decide between a Spyder X Pro, Spyder X2 Elite and Spyder X2 Ultra?
- Does Spyder X2 do an HDR calibration?
- Can the Spyder X Pro calibrate multiple displays?
- How do I decide between a Spyder X2 Elite and Spyder X2 Ultra?
- Does Spyder X2 calibrate OLED monitors?
- Can I upgrade from the Spyder X2 Elite to Spyder X2 Ultra?
- How do I install the Spyder X Pro to Spyder X Elite software upgrade (serial only)?
- macOS 13 Ventura and Apple Silicon M1 system support
- Spyder support for Windows 11
- Information about the calibration of the internal Liquid Retina XDR displays of the 14"/16" MacBook Pro - 2021
- Information about the calibration of the Apple Studio Display
- Automatic Room Light Switching does not seem to work in my Spyder X Elite / Spyder X Pro software?
- Automatic Room Light Switching Brightness setting not calibrating to 120 cd/m2
- Automatic Room Light Switching does not seem to work in my Spyder5PRO+ / Spyder5ELITE+ software?
- Why is the automatic Room Light Switching feature not available in Spyder5PRO+?
- Is Spyder5 working with macOS Mojave 10.14 and higher (and/or with the little older macOS High Sierra 10.13)? I am getting a warning message that Spyder is not optimized for my Mac
- What is the difference between Spyder X and Spyder5 hardware?
- Can I use Spyder X2 or Spyder X software with my Spyder5 sensor?
General information all monitor Spyder
- macOS 13 Ventura - the installation end with an error
- I have been using Spyder5ELITE / Spyder X Elite to calibrate my monitors, and now want to calibrate my projector with it as well. What do I need to know for this new process?
- I want to use my calibrated projector when displaying images in other locations. Do I need to recalibrate each time I set up my laptop and projector?
- How to I match my monitor to my projector?
- What exactly happens when my monitor is calibrated?
- What conditions are required for using a calibrated projector? (Spyder X Elite / Spyder5ELITE only)